Snorkel Rental

fxd1340

We're going to try snorkeling for the first time next week in Grand Cayman... would like to go to Cemetery Beach from what I've read here. Posts mentioned there are no services at this beach... is there a place along the road to rent equipment or somewhere cheap to buy it before we get a taxi? We live in Ohio and are under a thick blanket of snow- no snorkel gear to be found in any store around here to bring with us! Thanks for any help- these boards are great!

There are lots of places on the Internet to buy snorkel gear.

You could rent from Abanks or Eden Rock Dive which aren't far from the tender docks.

I'm not sure how much a taxi would be to Cemetery or that the area is regularly trolled for passengers by taxis for the ride back. You could arrange with the driver to pick you up at a pre-set time.

There is a bus stop directly across from the beach that will get you back to town for $2.50pp.

I think the taxis all charge the same. You could perhaps make all arrangements in advance through somewhere like here:

http://www.stingraycabandtours.com/

Archived