Shuttle to use in Miami? (need carseats)

southernmomga

I posted this on the Carnival board but wanted to post it here as well...

We are travelling on the Carnival Triumph out of Miami this Sunday. Can anyone recommend a shuttle/transfer company to use on the Sunday of our return to get from the port to the Miami airport? Our flight is at 11, so it's going to be an early morning. I need a company that can supply carseats for our two kids, age five and three. We are flying into Fort Lauderdale and the company we are using to get to the port of Miami does not orginate any trips form Miami.Any recommendations are appreciated, thanks!

Miami is a tough one because the airport is so close to the port (8.1 miles). Taxis are $26 flat rate.

When I called for a car service for Miami so I could leave the car seats at home, it was very expensive. More expensive than what we pay from orlando to Port Canaveral.

What about taking a backless turbo booster with you? You can get them for as low as $18.

Then you can have car seats for $18. As long as the kids are at least 40" and 40lbs. Then you can just take a taxi. :)

Archived