Catholic Mass in English?

KnightsofColumbus

Hi does anyone know if there is a Catholic mass in English in Old San Juan? I will be in Old San Juan in July. I will be staying at the Hotel Milano and Hotel El Convento. One night pre-cruise and one night post-cruise. So I will be in Old San Juan for two Sundays. I plan on going to the Cathedral near El Convento, but the website is in Spanish and I can't tell what times masses are. I don't mind going to a Spanish mass if that's all that's available. Also, Does anyone know where San Jose church is? I can't find a website or an address for it. Also, I would love to have the vigil and Sunday mass times if anyone can help me out.

Thanks a lot,

KofC

In OSJ, pretty much Spanish services are all you will have. You can take a taxi and go to Condado or other areas in SJ for English Masses if it is very important to you.

The Cathedral has Mass on Sundays at 9am & 11am .

San Jose Church in OSJ is being restored. Located at the top end of Calle Cristo. No Masses being held there as far as I know. It is not much to see - you can't go in, lots of scaffolding right now.

But there are about 6 RC churches in OSJ. I am sure your hotel concierge will have some info if you don't get more help on this forum.

Hi does anyone know if there is a Catholic mass in English in Old San Juan? I will be in Old San Juan in July. I will be staying at the Hotel Milano and Hotel El Convento. One night pre-cruise and one night post-cruise. So I will be in Old San Juan for two Sundays. I plan on going to the Cathedral near El Convento, but the website is in Spanish and I can't tell what times masses are. I don't mind going to a Spanish mass if that's all that's available. Also, Does anyone know where San Jose church is? I can't find a website or an address for it. Also, I would love to have the vigil and Sunday mass times if anyone can help me out.

Thanks a lot,

KofC

We went to the Mass at the Cathedral. It is a beautiful service in Spanish. The Church is great....

Archived