Which rooms are the new balcony on Inspiration?

beach410

New balconies on the Inspiration?....I have not heard a peep about that, you sure you have the right ship?....

I know the Sensation is due to have 80 something new balconies installed, and they are also adding balconies to what were family oceanview staterooms on the Destiny, Victory and Conquest class.

Anyone else heard anything about what the OP is reffering to?....

New balconies on the Inspiration?....I have not heard a peep about that, you sure you have the right ship?....

I know the Sensation is due to have 80 something new balconies installed, and they are also adding balconies to what were family oceanview staterooms on the Destiny, Victory and Conquest class.

Anyone else heard anything about what the OP is reffering to?....

Look at post #2

I was just on Inspiration last month and we were horrified at the Balconies they have. No privacy at all they are about even with an outdoor deck that people stroll on. We actually saw the honeymooning couple from the newly wed game out on their balcony and could talk to them from the deck. Not to mention look into the rooms. Stick with Oceanview on Inspiration! At least then you don't have to worry about peeping toms!

They def. have a few b/c if you watched the Samantha Brown episode she did on the Inspiration, she stayed in one of the balcony rooms. However I can never find a price for one whenever I look either. Maybe they just sell out earlier than when I look. Who knows.

They def. have a few b/c if you watched the Samantha Brown episode she did on the Inspiration, she stayed in one of the balcony rooms. However I can never find a price for one whenever I look either. Maybe they just sell out earlier than when I look. Who knows.

Only the suites have balconies. The 11 is the non-private balcony that a PP mentioned. The 12 is on the upper deck, and the balconies are private.

We had an 11 booked on the Ecstasy for next year until I found out it was only an extra $382 total to upgrade to a 12 for 3 of us. No brainer for the bigger cabin and private balcony.

Archived