Question about bringing kids...

grosk063

I had the same jitters...my younger son seems to be part monkey and still climbs anything he can. He was fine on the ship, never even tried anything since he was always supervised. I still won't book a balcony cabin yet....

Have them book an Ocean View room. They will be supervised in the kids club and they won't be able to wander onto a balcony unsupervised.

If the kids are climbers, I understand her concern.

My 8yo will be going on his 6th cruise in 3 wks. He is normally the one that says "Isn't it time to go on a cruise?" We have to pull him out of Camp Carnival because he loves to be there. We have been able to do anything that we have wanted to do on or off the ship, with and without the kids. BTW, we are celebrating a 5 yr cancer survivor (my wife) on this cruise. The memories that are created on these trips are, as they say in the commercials, priceless. My 19 yo college freshman will be cruising with us for the next 30 yrs. because he loves cruising as well. :p

they were 35 months, 6, and 11. It was a blast! I had no worries about falling overboard. A few months later, we took a cruise with 5 other couples. Yes, we went to be able to stay up late, not have to get up early with kids, and drink as we liked. None of us brought our kids with us and it was a blast! I don't think I would bring mine if I was going with 5 other couples and nobody else is bringing kids. My kids LOVED Camp Carnival, that is not the issue. Yes, they have babysitting until 3 am, but who wants to stay up until 3 am and then have to get up with their kids at 6-7 am? Personally, I would say go this one without the kids and plan another one with the kids.

Archived