Posting Pictures for a Cruise Review

mj

I uploaded my pictures to walgreen's website, then right-clicked and copied each picture that I wanted and pasted it into a message. Each message will only take six pictures or images, so don't waste time on the first message pasting tons of pictures, because the system won't let you post it.

I use Webshots to download mine, then I click on the picture I want to use in a post, go down to where it says LINK TO THIS PICTURE, check the box marked 600, highlight where it says POST IN A FORUM, copy and paste in the body of my post.

I prefer Picasa, which is free to download and has the most amazing editing package. Unlimited pictures with no charges at all. Great pictures, great slideshow with full screen display and if you make a CD, it is simply beautiful.

It is a Google product easily downloaded. Picasa also has web album capabilities with the same fine pictures.

One of the nicest features is it's ease of use.....and there are NO annoying advertisments or other distractions.

Archived