Liberty 8448 and 8455

whiskey girl

Does anyone have pictures of these aft cabins with the wrap-around balcony? (thx to calhobs7 for 8449). I peeked in a similar cabin on the Destiny but would really like a picute of 8448 or 8455 on the Liberty. I really appreciate any assistance.
E-mail me, and I will send you some pics...:) We had 8455 on the Liberty!:D

We have 8448 on the Freedom in three weeks.. GREAT cabins - BIG balcony!:p

We had 8448 on the Liberty last year. Here's my pictures. They're at the end of this page, and there's some more on the next page.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/561173777YXbQZG?start=300

No couch in the room. The divider could be opened with the cabin on the side (the 9A next door). It can't be opened with the neighboring aft cabin.

Is there a couch (or loveseat) in the room?
Neither..! Small table and two chairs, altho' one of them will probably stay at the 'vanity'..:)

Glad to hear that the divider between 8448 and 8442 opens.. We have those two cabins in three weeks on the Freedom.. :D

Neither..! Small table and two chairs, altho' one of them will probably stay at the 'vanity'..:)

Glad to hear that the divider between 8448 and 8442 opens.. We have those two cabins in three weeks on the Freedom.. :D

Keep these cabins warm for us...We are sailing on the Freedom right behind you on the Dec. 20th!!:D

Sue

Keep these cabins warm for us...We are sailing on the Freedom right behind you on the Dec. 20th!!:D
Will do!:)

ps: I think there are two chairs at the table.. A stool under the vanity, but the DW used one of the chairs instead.. :rolleyes: :p

Archived