Questions about Fort Lauderdale Marriott North

travel2much

Does any one know the address of the hotel? I looked at the Marriott site and didn't see one that was called the North. Any shopping or food stores ( water and pop) near the hotel ? We are sailing on the Island Princess Jan. 23 and will be in FLL around noon and will need to find something to do for the day. Any help or information will be greatly appreciated.

I was on the Marriott site last night and the address was right there, 6650 N Andrews Ave I think it was. I have stayed there many times and will be there in 3 weeks. There is a small shopping center just across the street and down just a bit. I know there is a multiplex, Champps, Sweet Tomatoes, Hooters, and a steakhouse. The Moonlite Diner is just a bit further. For shopping you have to go over to Powerline for a 24 hour Walgreens or CVS, and liquor. There is also a 24 hour Wal-Mart at Powerline and Atlantic Blvd.

We stayed at Marriot North last year. We liked the hotel and would consider staying there again. However, it is further from things to do in Fort Lauerderdale than many other options. It wasn't a problem for us becuase friends lived near by and we spent the eveing before our cruise with them.

We stayed here last year, beautiful hotel it's about a 30 minute drive north of the port. We didn't venture out to see what was around as we just wanted to crash as we had a long day of flying. I understand a cab fare is about $50.00 from airport to hotel.

Christine

Archived