4 Passenger Rooms?

jostvandyke

The only oceanview cabins for 4 on the Spirit are on deck 4. I believe that there are only about 9 of them. All have the 3 lower bed and one upper bed configuration. At one time there were 2 cabins listed on the floor plan with 2 upper and 2 lower berths. This is not true as I went into these cabins to check them out.

There are no balcony and no suites that accomodate 4 on the Spirit.

Many of the inside cabins do fit 4 and all have the three lower beds and 1 upper. Several inside cabins are quite large, 175 up to 200 sq. feet. These are 5035, 6035, 6535, and a few others.

The Spirit comes out of drydock today and 11 new cabins were added. I know that 8 are balconies but I do not know if any of the new cabins fit 4.

We decided to go for connecting/adjoining balcony cabins for our next Spirit cruise after having an inside on the ship in 2006. The Spirit does not have connecting oceanviews either.

There is another option. Cabin 8000 and 8500 are 225 sq. feet. They are in the front of the ship and there are inside cabins right next to them. This may work for you if you are sailing with kids who are older. You would have to book 1 parent and 1 child in each however. It is still more money than 4 in a room.

Thanks so much for the info. That's pretty much what I found but I couldn't believe that was right. I really don't like the idea of inside. I'm re-thinking my plan. Thanks again.

If you do decide on an inside try to get 10611 or another one of the larger insides. We had 10611 on our most recent cruise and loved the extra space. MY BIL who was in a balcony across the hall commented on how much bigger our room was! It's also a GREAT location if you have kids. Also, like Jim mentioned, we're waiting to hear if any of the new balcony cabins are quads. If so, you might be in luck:D

Archived