Parent Approval letter

MNFreeze

We are traveling with my wife's daughter (so it will be me, my wife and her daughter). We have a letter from her father acknowledging that she is with her mother and is allowed to leave the country but we do not have the letter notorized. Will this be an issue?

Thanks,

Yes it must be notarized. We're taking 2 granddaughters in March and are required to have one. Check at your local city hall. They may have a notary who is willing to sign it for you, or your own lawyer.

Here is a link for the travel letter we're using.

http://www.lawdepot.com/contracts/consent/?

Beth

Just to let you know that when we sailed on the Sovereign in July with grandson, we were asked about the letter and they specifically asked if it was notarized. I answered yes and when I went to remove it from paperwork file I was told that is fine...we just had to make sure you had it. So had it, never had to show it. But I guess it would have been an issue if I had to obtain medical care.

We are traveling with my wife's daughter (so it will be me, my wife and her daughter). We have a letter from her father acknowledging that she is with her mother and is allowed to leave the country but we do not have the letter notorized. Will this be an issue?

Thanks,

We are taking our 16 yr granddaughter with us on her first cruise on 11/13. My husband downloaded the parental permission from the NCL site. No where on the form does it asked to be notorized but they want 4 witnesses. Our TA said is would be wise to have it notorized. In speaking several time to get things correct in NCL eyes, they say have it notorized even though it does not have a place for the notery. So we did it all, 4 witnesses and had it notorized, faxed as their instructions to NCL and we have to bring the original with us.

I would have it notorized it won't hurt, and only takes a minute.

Archived