Keep all family happy Scuba&Snorkel Aruba & Grand Cayman

kenzie

Where to Scuba & Snorkel in Aruba & Grand Cayman. My daughter aged 11 & I want to Scuba(Both certified) whilst rest of family want to snorkel/just sit on a boat 5 people. How can I keep everyone happy, can you recommend anyone who could accommodate a great trip for all?

Would prefer for us all to be together than split up as this is a family holiday. :confused:

Where to Scuba & Snorkel in Aruba & Grand Cayman. My daughter aged 11 & I want to Scuba(Both certified) whilst rest of family want to snorkel/just sit on a boat 5 people. How can I keep everyone happy, can you recommend anyone who could accommodate a great trip for all?

Would prefer for us all to be together than split up as this is a family holiday. :confused:

The folks at Sunset House in GC have told me in the past that any non-divers in our party are welcome to use there facilities for free while we shore dive. There's a pool there and shore diving and snorkeling is very good. You can rent any equipment you need from them. Google them and check out their site if your interested.

The folks at Sunset House in GC have told me in the past that any non-divers in our party are welcome to use there facilities for free while we shore dive. There's a pool there and shore diving and snorkeling is very good. You can rent any equipment you need from them. Google them and check out their site if your interested.

Hi,

I agree. SSH is a local resort with a dive center in GC (www.sunsethouse.com). It's just about a 2-3 minute taxi ride from the tender dock in Georgetown and there are of course taxis at the resort to bring you back. You should contact them in advance if you need any equipment (they also have day lockers for rent so you can keep your valuables safe while you're in the water) and they do offer guides for a fee for either shore dives or snorkeling should you require one. They also have the "my bar" drinking establishment next to the pool which is great for a pint or two after you complete your diving. :D

Randall

Archived