Photographer rave for Crown Princess weddings!

Hi! I just got back from my wedding from 11/16-11/23. I'll post a full review later, but I wanted to let upcoming brides getting married on the Crown soon to request Cila Walters for your photographer. She is absolutely amazing. Our pictures turned out great and she is extremely personable and accomodating. I'll post pictures later too! Good luck to all the upcoming brides!

• 2 weeks later...

We also just got back from our wedding on the Crown (11/23-11/30) and we also had Cila as our photographer. I was going to post the same message because she was amazing! All of our pictures turned out great and we absolutely loved her. If it's possible to request your photographer, definitely try to get her.

We just got the disc with all 550 shots she took, but she printed over 100 of them while we were on the ship to review. She really is great! If you're interested you can check out the site I've set up with all the pics.

http://mattrenaeswedding.shutterfly.com/

Oh, and another helpful thing we had was a list of what photos we wanted her to take. We paid for 5 hours of photography and it was well worth it. I think we ended up with over 1000 pictures. Something I wish I had done was designate one of my bridesmaids to go with us around the ship to tell me when I needed to fix my hair or put on more lipstick. And I definitely recommend the photography package where you get all your pictures on a DVD. You not only get all of your pictures, but you get a copyright permission so you can print any of your pictures yourself. And the price is super reasonable.

What beautiful brides you both made!!!!

I'm looking forward to your full review Little and hope you post one as well Northern!

My DD is getting married on the Crown Feb 3 at 11 am :) I've already relayed the photographer name you both recommended. Any other advice and tips, as Queeny mentioned, would also be greatly appreciated here as well!

Danielle

Archived