The Wiggles on Carnival Pride - Dec 7

crusinmama06

How did I miss this?

The Wiggles will be on Carnival Pride in 2 weeks....

Departing Los Angeles on 7 December 2008, the 7-day Mexican Riviera cruise begins with two fun days at sea with performances by Dorothy the Dinosaur, Wags the Dog, Henry the Octopus and Captain Feathersword. Arriving at Puerto Vallarta, Mexico on 10 December, guests can enjoy fun-filled activities such as sport fishing and hiking against a backdrop of jungles, beaches, rivers and waterfalls. The 2,124 passenger liner will then sail into the exquisite seaside resort of Mazatlan, Mexico, where Captain Feathersword will perform his show for guests cruising. The following day, Carnival Pride will visit Cabo San Lucas, which is famed for its championship golf courses, world-class deep sea fishing and incredible diving opportunities. After a day at sea – including a full character show by The Wiggles characters – Carnival Pride will make her way back to Los Angeles.

How wonderful! My kids outgrew the Wiggles about two years ago, so they won't let me go see their concerts anymore. :) I just loved the Wiggles, although I can't get used to Sam being the yellow Wiggle instead of Greg (even though the difference in concert was virtually imperceptable).

How wonderful! My kids outgrew the Wiggles about two years ago, so they won't let me go see their concerts anymore. :) I just loved the Wiggles, although I can't get used to Sam being the yellow Wiggle instead of Greg (even though the difference in concert was virtually imperceptable).

I'm with you about Sam verses Greg. ;)

We were at one concert and they had Sam filling in for Greg and this was before they announced that Greg was too sick to continue being in the group. And it just wasn't the same. :(

I don't care how old the kids get, I would take a Wiggles cruise. :D

The problem with this cruise is it sounds like there are no Wiggles - just their character friends. My girls would spend the whole time whining about "when are we going to see the Wiggles". :)

Best' date='

Mia[/quote']

Ooohhhh good call. I didn't notice that. Yeah my kids have been places (6 Flags has Wiggles World) where they could watch dorothy and wags...they weren't impressed. They were waiting for the real wiggles too. :)

How did I miss this?

The Wiggles will be on Carnival Pride in 2 weeks....

Departing Los Angeles on 7 December 2008, the 7-day Mexican Riviera cruise begins with two fun days at sea with performances by Dorothy the Dinosaur, Wags the Dog, Henry the Octopus and Captain Feathersword. Arriving at Puerto Vallarta, Mexico on 10 December, guests can enjoy fun-filled activities such as sport fishing and hiking against a backdrop of jungles, beaches, rivers and waterfalls. The 2,124 passenger liner will then sail into the exquisite seaside resort of Mazatlan, Mexico, where Captain Feathersword will perform his show for guests cruising. The following day, Carnival Pride will visit Cabo San Lucas, which is famed for its championship golf courses, world-class deep sea fishing and incredible diving opportunities. After a day at sea – including a full character show by The Wiggles characters – Carnival Pride will make her way back to Los Angeles.

OMG I am soo glad my son hates these, guys, guess he may be too young maybe, but starts looking for the remote when they come on the tv and will throw it at you when he finds it.

OMG I am soo glad my son hates these, guys, guess he may be too young maybe, but starts looking for the remote when they come on the tv and will throw it at you when he finds it.

I am with your son on that one!!! LOL (well I probably woudn't throw the remote!) and SOOOO glad our pride cruise is the week before (yup that would be this SUNDAY!):p

Archived