Coke Rewards Extension

cccer

I sent my in for the romance package Oct 5th, We sail january 11th and still haven't received an email. Is your sailing date closer?
I haven't heard back about my wine and dine package either, but we don't sail until 3/22/09 so I'm not worried, yet.

Excuse my ignorance, but my wife just started collecting the points. She started a few months back, and when she wanted to redeem them for the coke card on RCCL, it wasn't available anymore. Is it still available and if so, how do we get it. She checked the coke rewards site, but she didn't see it there
It isn't available any more and NO ONE knows if/when it will ever return.

If it returns, it will be listed in the Travel section.

In the mean time, keep entering codes so you'll have enough points for stuff that shows up in the future you might want.

• 1 month later...

You know there's a place where you can suggest rewards -- it's on the right side up at the top.

We all need to regularly suggest they bring back some RCCL rewards. Maybe if enough people keep reminding them we want them, they'll do it.

We were saving to try to get the Wine and Dine AND the soda package when they suddenly both disappeared, so we're just continuing to collect the points in the hopes they bring something back we want as well.

But in the meantime, we all need to bug them about bringing back some RCCL stuff and see if it gets us anywhere!

You know there's a place where you can suggest rewards -- it's on the right side up at the top.

We all need to regularly suggest they bring back some RCCL rewards. Maybe if enough people keep reminding them we want them, they'll do it.

We were saving to try to get the Wine and Dine AND the soda package when they suddenly both disappeared, so we're just continuing to collect the points in the hopes they bring something back we want as well.

But in the meantime, we all need to bug them about bringing back some RCCL stuff and see if it gets us anywhere!

Actually, the company you need to bug is RCL. THEY are the people who supply the rewards you want. MCR gets companies to either give or sell at a very reduced price the rewards they offer in return for promoting the company.

Archived