Good water pressure in shower

TravelJunkie2415

I will be sailing on the Carnival Elation on Dec 27th, 2008. I'm very excited. This will be my 3rd cruise.

One thing that i noticed from my last cruise on the Carnival Holiday was the horrible shower issues. From day one, there was barely any water pressure. Washing my hair was almost impossible with the little trickle of water we had. I called the maintenance guy about 3-4 times throughout my trip. He would come, fidget around, and never really solve the problem. To top off the bad water pressure, our shower then started to back up. Water and bubbles came up through the drain and started to flood our bathroom.

My first cruise on the Glory was great. I never had any problems with the shower. Has anyone ever had this problem? Has anyone ever been on the Elation?

Fingers crossed, this wont happen again!

I will be sailing on the Carnival Elation on Dec 27th, 2008. I'm very excited. This will be my 3rd cruise.

One thing that i noticed from my last cruise on the Carnival Holiday was the horrible shower issues. From day one, there was barely any water pressure. Washing my hair was almost impossible with the little trickle of water we had. I called the maintenance guy about 3-4 times throughout my trip. He would come, fidget around, and never really solve the problem. To top off the bad water pressure, our shower then started to back up. Water and bubbles came up through the drain and started to flood our bathroom.

My first cruise on the Glory was great. I never had any problems with the shower. Has anyone ever had this problem? Has anyone ever been on the Elation?

Fingers crossed, this wont happen again!

We were on the Elation in March this year and had no problems at all with the water pressure or the shower drain (or any drain). You'll have a great cruise! There are pics in my signature of the Elation.

Archived