Deck plans,inside cabins, Fascination, Carnival web site

oooohDonna

I was just wondering, I started out on Main deck, moved to Empress deck and am now on Upper deck, (long story, see cabin under galley on Splendor if you care :) ), but, if you look at the rooms on Carnival web site deck plans, are all inside rooms the same?

I wonder why some show as long vertical rooms and some are long hortizonal rooms? Know what I mean? Look at U72 on Upper then look at E141 on Empress. I was just curious as to why they are different, anyone know if it matters?

A couple that we became friends with had the interior room that is "crooked".

When you first walk into the stateroom straight ahead was the closets. To the right of that was the restroom.

When you first walk in to the left was the desk.... right in front of that was the bed.... (the head of the bed was to the left of the closets)

Does that make sense?

I wonder why some show as long vertical rooms and some are long hortizonal rooms? Know what I mean? ?

For all intents and purposes, the same room. It's just that be bed/restroom is placed differently

Oh yea, by the way... I'm glad your PVP moved ya... I was reading your other thread!

Oh yes, thanks! Actually I just spoke to whoever answered the phone. MY PVP had a recording and I didn't want to wait for a call back.

So the rooms that are long hortizonally on upper deck, you are saying those are the "crooked" ones?

Yep, I looked at U72 and that is the one I mean as "crooked" :D

The head of the bed isn't against a wall. I wish I had a program to "draw" it out for you.

I hope I am explaining it right!

It's like it's wider then long... the regular rooms are long.

My dd and I had one of the "crooked" cabins on Sensation (it was across the hall from the cat 12 suites) - I actually liked it BETTER than the long, narrow ones because one person can get in the closet while the other is getting into or out of the bathroom - not like the ones where the closet is across from the bathroom door and also it just seemed like it had more room to move around, no narrow hall to walk through to get to the cabin - make sense?

My dd and I had one of the "crooked" cabins on Sensation (it was across the hall from the cat 12 suites) - I actually liked it BETTER than the long, narrow ones because one person can get in the closet while the other is getting into or out of the bathroom - not like the ones where the closet is across from the bathroom door and also it just seemed like it had more room to move around, no narrow hall to walk through to get to the cabin - make sense?

Makes sense to me.... There was a couple times I was trying to get into the safe and DH wanted to go into the restroom... I would have to shut the closet door, step towards the stateroom door, let him get into the restroom and shut the restroom door before I could open the closet doors again! :eek: lol... not a big pain but when someone is doing the pee pee dance it could be! :D (especially with a wet bathing suit)

Yes, it makes sense and sounds good, thanks to you and Hockey Addict :D

Your welcome... anything I can do to help... I'm trying to help out like so many helped me before our first cruise!

Very nice, thank you! So, help me with this one since you are a "local". Our flight does not leave until 4:45, Mon. Dec. 8th. Say we should be at the airport around 3:00.

What can we do with ourselves and our LUGGAGE (1 larger bag and 1 carryon bag) from the time we disembark and go to the airport?

What time would we HAVE to get off the ship and where could we hang out until our flight? Any ideas? Kind of tough having the luggage to drag around :eek:

I asked this before but I can't find the thread :confused:

Archived