Bon Voyage Package?

figi28

I would just like to add to the last post. I purchased this package for a group of rooms on the Dream, and everyone loved it. There was a "Bon Voyage" sign across the window and some balloons taped to the ceiling. They were in the room upon embarkation. Later in the day, they came back to the room to find a cake on a silver tray on the bed. It had "Bon Voyage" written on it and was very large. A card with my message was included. I would do it again.

I always do my own decorating. This past cruie back in April I decorated the room and door for our 25th anniversary. I put up more than the cruise line would and for a lot less $. I did purchased the High Seas Honeymoon gift set which included the following;

A colorful gift box with two Carnival logo Pocket T-shirts, two matching visors, one plush Carnival logo terrycloth beach towel, a bar credit (four drink coupons), a photo Coupon, a bottle of Korbel Champagne and two engraved champagne flutes to mark our special occasion.

I bought this for just $69 but see that the charge today is $82.

When you add up all the items, its worth it. I still have the pretty box.

Archived