Luggage tags for Solstice

sportsnut

Luggage tags will be available at the ship. I would suggest that you bring a marking pen with you so that you can put your name and cabin number on them.

I always insist on gettin my documents sent to me that way the luggage tags are included.

We will be onboard 12/7

Happy cruising BobN

Not getting my luggage is always one of my biggest concerns - here is what I do to avoid any problems.

I take electrical tape and make a square shape on the outside of my bag in the most obvious spot. I usually use about 3 strips to do this so that it is fairly large. Then I put my full name, cabin # and ships name with sailing date. It has always come right off the bag after the cruise.

I also always make ribbon ties for my entire party for all of our bags including carry on. It is fun to do and makes spotting your luggage so easy, also if someone tried to walk off with the wrong bag - you'd spot it easier. Every cruise I do a series of different colors but alway something very bright.

One other thing - my first cruise - my luggage never came to the room. My daughters did but not mine. Finally after repeated attempts to locate by calling the desk I stomped up there. There was this mountain of luggage that they didn't know where it was to be delivered and there was my bag. Why - well my legal name and the name I go by (my middle name) caused the confusion. On the tag I had put "Jane Doe" but it should have said "Donna Doe". Lesson learned but that is why I do the measures listed above.

Archived