is iron available on the Liberty?

inaina

I worry about some of my clothes will need a bit of ironing...... I heard one can not bring a travel iron, too bad,i never travel without one. So .... is there an station for ironing?do we have to pay extra?:confused:

I worry about some of my clothes will need a bit of ironing...... I heard one can not bring a travel iron, too bad,i never travel without one. So .... is there an station for ironing?do we have to pay extra?:confused:

inaina,

Irons are available in the laundry rooms.

There is no charge for iron

Word of caution - last time I used an iron on the Liberty it left a nice black stain on my white shirt!

I bring an ironing cloth (my DIL bought mine at JoANN's for a couple of dollars) or just some lightweight piece of fabric to put between their iron and my clothes.

Elsie:cool:

Steamers work quiet well. When I unpack I usually go ahead and steam our dress clothes then I don't have to worry about it for the rest of the cruise.:)

Thanks for all the tips! Now , what steamer do you use? where do you buy them? I'm in Canada and i could not find a nice small size suitable for traveling..... any advise ?

Not sure what stores are in Canada, but WalMart, Target, Sears, others, have travel steamers. OR you could order on line. Just be sure you don't get a combo iron/steamer.

Another good idea - Hang your wrinkled garments in the bathroom and turn on the hot water in the shower. Close the door and in a few minutes most of your wrinkles will steam out! Another method - buy a bottle of Downey Wrinkle Releaser. Happy and SAFE cruising to you.:)

Archived