Carnival Stock

cuyahoga11

I have never bought any stock. Can somebody tell me how I would go about buying stock?

Scottrade, ETrade, and Schwab are all good low cost options.

ie; go to Scottrade dot com and set up an account then transfer funds into the account from your bank or via deposit. You'll either need to go to a local office and sign some papers or sign electronically to make the account active for trading.

After your account is active and funded, simply put an order in for X number of shares at Market Price and you'll be notified when the purchase occurs and what the price you paid was. At Scottrade the charge is $7 per trade regardless of whether you purchase 10, 100, or 1000 shares.

Have fun!

Thanks Paul

Diana,

You're welcome.

If you'd have bought 100 shares earlier this week when the stock was below 15 ($1500 for $100 shares) and faxed in your confirmation to Carnival, you could have sold today and earned ~$450 (it's 19.47 now) as well as $100 OBC. The two transactions would have cost you $14 at Scottrade. Can you see how it's addicting? :D

Archived