Pineapple Beach All-Inclusive Lunch ?

debbiewp

This is for anyone who has paid the $45 day pass at this resort:

Does anyone remember what the lunch offerings were? Buffet, set menu, choices? I am not picky, but with 8 people in our group, I want to make sure that there would be something for everyone! Also, is it really all the alcoholic drinks you want? This sounds too good to be true!

Thanks, Debbie...Sun Princess Jan. 8th

Debbie...We did it last year. Yes, the drinks are all you want. As I recall they aren't very big "glasses" but you can have all you want and I believe they were plenty strong. As far as the food, the guys in our group just ate at the pool grill which I believe had burgers, dogs, fries, pizza, etc. The ladies went to the restaurant for lunch. As I recall the restaurant didn't open until 12:30 or 1 but we had sitdown/menu service. I believe there were burgers, fries, turkey sandwiches, salads, etc. There may have been heavier meals but as I recall we weren't real hungry so I think we had salads, sandwiches, etc. Food variety and taste basically satisfied our whole group (male & female, teenager to senior). Hope this helps.

We were just there last week. I'd go again in a heartbeat. It was 45.00 for the day and you had the run of the place. They had a great sit down lunch with a pretty large menu. There were salads, chicken dishes, fish and chips, big killer burgers, side dishes etc. Order all you wish, plus desserts. All the beer and mixed drinks you wanted. The beach was beautiful. It was clean and they had plenty of lounge chairs and those little grass huts to sit under. You need to bring your own towel. We didn't make a reservation. We just took a cab from the pier. It was 24.00 each way. It was about a 30 minute ride through some scenic parts of the island. You can do all your souvenir shopping right next door on the beach. There are about 5 vendors selling the tee-shirt, hat, shell, beach coverup things. Prices wern't bad. If I didn't enjoy cruising so much I would really consider going there for a week.:D :D

I tried making a reservation online and the email was sent back undeliverable... I tried a couple of other email addresses at the site but so far no response (4 days)...

How have you made reservations?

Thanks...

Yfraser, I think we are on the same Jewel sailing. I had several e-mails returned. I finally got one through. I had asked for a confirmation and got a reply:

Day pass is confirmed. We accept both cash and credit card but preferably cash.

The day pass starts at 900 am and and cost US$45.00 per person and it includes the following:

Day Passes will include:

Breakfast

Lunch

Snacks

Non-Motorized water sports a damage waiver of US$4.00 will be effective for persons who wish to use the water sports facilities.

Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages

Use of the swimming pool and Chair lounges

Beach towels and day use rooms will NOT be included

Regards,

Myriam Alfred

Reservations Manager

My sister-in=law called them and was told not to worry about it, we don't need reservations, so we will see what happens.

we also were there last week with out reservations no problem , asked if we wanted to take time share tour. told host i dont pay an admission to see what they have to offer was offered 75.00 credit to take tour.was late had to take cab back to ship may be possible to take presentation in exchange for admission

Archived