Carnival cozumel Excursion

lennel

I have posted this in carnival board but recieved no replies.. Has anyone taken the mini speedboat for 2 tour in which you get a speed boat and go to the beach for about 4 hours total. It is 97 dollars a person.. My son and his girlfriend want to do this... :confused:pinions please

I have posted this in carnival board but recieved no replies.. Has anyone taken the mini speedboat for 2 tour in which you get a speed boat and go to the beach for about 4 hours total. It is 97 dollars a person.. My son and his girlfriend want to do this... :confused:pinions please

Is that the Twister ride? If so, go to search forum and type in twister and you should get posts on that subject.

The boat is a small 2 seater that top speed is 20 mph or so, not my idea of a speed boat but some may think so. The beach is in the northern hotel zone and you actually use one of the hotel's facilities. Personally I wouldn't pay that much for the tour.

Archived