Husky61

Husky61

We will be in Puntarenas in January on the Coral princess, and the wife and I intend to do the zip lining. I have read a few comments about both Turubari and Villa Lapa here on the forums, but not enough to know which is the best. The other question I have is, can one easily wait until they get to the pier and book a zip lining tour right there? We will be the only ship in port that day.

We have never zip lined before, but it sounds exciting.

Does anyone know which zip line tour is closest to the pier?

Thanks in advance.

We will be in Puntarenas in January on the Coral princess, and the wife and I intend to do the zip lining. I have read a few comments about both Turubari and Villa Lapa here on the forums, but not enough to know which is the best. The other question I have is, can one easily wait until they get to the pier and book a zip lining tour right there? We will be the only ship in port that day.

We have never zip lined before, but it sounds exciting.

Does anyone know which zip line tour is closest to the pier?

Thanks in advance.

We were in Costa Rica in the past 2 weeks. We did Turubari Park, some did the zip line and said it was amazing an quoted how high the line was but I don't remember exactly but they did say it was high.

You can't book this at the pier but check out Greenway Tours at

********************************tollFree.htm

I had set up a tour for about 9 ppl. from our roll call, half did the zip line and the others did the tram.

Send an email to them and most likely Mario the President will reply. It's about a 45 min. drive to the park, they will pick you up at the pier.

They will also want the tour booked and paid for when booking due to the fact that it's a long drive for them to get to the pier (about 2 hours). The tour was well worth the money. The park is beautiful, the complex was spotless clean and the washrooms, both the mens and womans was spotless. The food (mini buffet) was fantastic, fresh, cooked on the spot by some locals, there was plenty to pick from and you could eat all you wanted.

The driver and guide were also very good and informative.

We were in Costa Rica in the past 2 weeks. We did Turubari Park, some did the zip line and said it was amazing an quoted how high the line was but I don't remember exactly but they did say it was high.

You can't book this at the pier but check out Greenway Tours at

********************************tollFree.htm

I had set up a tour for about 9 ppl. from our roll call, half did the zip line and the others did the tram.

Send an email to them and most likely Mario the President will reply. It's about a 45 min. drive to the park, they will pick you up at the pier.

They will also want the tour booked and paid for when booking due to the fact that it's a long drive for them to get to the pier (about 2 hours). The tour was well worth the money. The park is beautiful, the complex was spotless clean and the washrooms, both the mens and womans was spotless. The food (mini buffet) was fantastic, fresh, cooked on the spot by some locals, there was plenty to pick from and you could eat all you wanted.

The driver and guide were also very good and informative.

I see addy has been removed so just do a google search.

Archived