Horseback Riding in Limon Costa Rica

2Canucks

Has anyone here done the "horseback riding" option on the Charlie Soto... Okeydokey... A2 tour in Limon?

The A2 tour offers 3 activity options ...Ziplining OR Horseback Riding OR Rainforest Wagon Ride adventure.

Please share your experience with me...I'd appreciate any info you can offer.

Pat :)

Hi,

I have done the horseback riding at the Cedar Valley Ranch on the Banano River. I was there on Nov. 25 during the heavy rains and flooding and actually did the tour in pouring rain. It was wonderful despite the rain...but I love riding...LOl. We saw several species of frogs and lots of flowers and other plants. The horses are very nice, not the usual fleet nags, and the guides were very eager to please and educated. It is my desire to go back when it is a little drier, although I know it willk undoubtedly be much hotter. My husband, who does not care as much for riding, opted not to ride after we got there, but the folks at the ranch offered him the tractor and wagon tour which was much drier. He enjhoyed that, too. We learned later that after we had traveled over one of the roads that was beginning to cave away due to the heavy rain, did so shortly after we passed! It was a very very long way down over the mountain and into the Banano

River, so I am thankful that we made it through...it was an adventure after all...right? lol! I would recommend this tour to anyone who enjoys riding and wants to explore a little bit of the rain forest.

Archived