drinks package

driving21

We will be sailing on the Emerald in July around the Baltic.Can anyone tell me if Princesss has drink packages as I couldn't find anything on the website.

Soda Card: $4.25/day + 15% gratuity

Soda Card including smoothies and soft ice cream: Somewhere around $60 for 7 days

Coffee Card: $24.00 + 15% gratuity

Last poster is incorrect. Princess does offer small bottles (350 ML I believe) for delivery to your room. The price is not cheap, but at least used to come with a few cans of mix (i.e. coke, diet coke etc.). A example of price is a bottle of rum and 3 cokes for about $18. Not sure if mix is still includes however.

Last poster is incorrect. Princess does offer small bottles (350 ML I believe) for delivery to your room. The price is not cheap, but at least used to come with a few cans of mix (i.e. coke, diet coke etc.). A example of price is a bottle of rum and 3 cokes for about $18. Not sure if mix is still includes however.

Sorry, but they no longer offer the mixer packages (just as you stated, they used to though) that include the three cans of soda with the small bottle of alcohol. They stopped that over a year ago, unfortunately. Now, the small bottle is about the same price (maybe a little more) than what you used to pay for the package, but you must order and pay for the mixers seperately now. :(

Sorry, but have to ask , since when does the soda card include smoothies and softserve?

I thought (from past trips) that it only covered soda's dispensed from the bar gun.

There is a new card out now, but it has been reported that they only have it available for kids. It is called the 'Ultimate Card' and includes fountain drinks as well as smoothies and other items. New deal, but as said, so far, no reports it is offered to anyone but the kids.

There is a new card out now, but it has been reported that they only have it available for kids. It is called the 'Ultimate Card' and includes fountain drinks as well as smoothies and other items. New deal, but as said, so far, no reports it is offered to anyone but the kids.

Just had it on the Ruby. The kids had it; I used it. :D

Archived