Eurodam Pool Cabanas

Wine Taster

I just returned from the Eurodam Thanksgiving cruise. I had a Lido pool cabana for the week and it was the best investment I could have made given the large family group with me. There were 12 of us and the cabana served as a great place for my grandchildren to crash during the day. My daughters and their husbands also used it at various times although we never seemed to have more than 4 in it at any one time. They had fresh fruit and bottled water every day from the start. Around 3:30 to 4:00 in the afternoon we were served chocolate dipped fruit and champagne (with refills):D:D.

I had the cabana closest to the bow which I would recommend since it is slightly off the path taken by other passangers. Except for the last two towards the bow, you are in a 'fish bowl' right beside the walkway.

I just returned from the Eurodam Thanksgiving cruise. I had a Lido pool cabana for the week and it was the best investment I could have made given the large family group with me. There were 12 of us and the cabana served as a great place for my grandchildren to crash during the day. My daughters and their husbands also used it at various times although we never seemed to have more than 4 in it at any one time. They had fresh fruit and bottled water every day from the start. Around 3:30 to 4:00 in the afternoon we were served chocolate dipped fruit and champagne (with refills):D:D.

I had the cabana closest to the bow which I would recommend since it is slightly off the path taken by other passangers. Except for the last two towards the bow, you are in a 'fish bowl' right beside the walkway.

I had the last one on the end too. It was great. People hardly looked over there to know you were there. Our service was a little slow, but we had a good experience.

Not too warm for you guys up there on pool deck in that cabana with the window on one side and the pool on the other?

I thought the same thing at first. I was fine though...even on the port day in St. Thomas. There was a nice breeze-not sure where it was coming from:)

I thought the same thing at first. I was fine though...even on the port day in St. Thomas. There was a nice breeze-not sure where it was coming from:)

Good to hear - they probably had the Magro-roof open in St. Thomas. They didn't have little fans in there?

Good to hear - they probably had the Magro-roof open in St. Thomas. They didn't have little fans in there?

The little fans were more like toys. About 5 inches tall with think plastic fan blades that you hold in your hand or wear on the string around your neck. I said in my review that they were the same things we used to get from drug reps with hormone replacement therapy meds on them (for hot flashes). I wish I could find a pic. Something like this without the light.

http://www.amazon.com/Portable-Mini-Personal-Spinning-Light/dp/B000SHZI0M

Archived