PG Tahiti/Brisbane question

gopat

We will be on the Jan. 7 seventeen day President's cruise from Papeete to Brisbane. I've read that the PG will be undergoing refurbishing in January in Brisbane. Does anybody know if that will happen before our cruise? Also, I'm wondering how the ship will do while sailing across the Pacific. If it's built to sail the shallow waters of Tahiti, will it be rough sailing in deeper waters?

Patty

The PG is being overhauled in Brisbane at the completion of your voyage. They are re-doing the upholstry, carpets, and the pool grille, and adding balconies to the suites on deck 6. (category D)

I am figuring the seas could be challenging, but who knows what the weather will be like! We were in Sydney last year in January and it poored rain for 20 days straight. The Voyager handled it with ease, but I don't know how the PG will do! The seas were rough in the Tahitian Islands last January as well, but it was no big deal.

We are on the sailing after yours, Feb 5-21, and can hardly wait!!:)

Archived