Clothing

rubberduck487

I am soon to be of on the cruise ship P&O Arcadia on its Grand Voyage.

As we are visiting many parts of europe and eastern Asia I wonder what sugestions other memebrs would recommend for the types of clothing to take as i understand that we may experiance all kinds of conditions.

Has anyone done this and if so can you let me have some suggestions please.

have cruised previously but always in hot climats so clothing was resonably simple.

Regards and look forward to your replies.

Rubberduck487

Duck

without knowing your precise itinerary I would recommend that you dress for warm weather and take light but warm layers of clothes that you can add if so required. This should enable you to deal with all eventualities. Enjoy your cruise and relax.;)

There's plenty of clothes shops on the Arcadia, don't take too much with you and just buy the extra clothes when you need them.

What a stupid and unhelpful post.

There are NOT plenty of clothes shops on Arcadia, and what there are have a very limited range. They are also expensive.

• 2 weeks later...
I am soon to be of on the cruise ship P&O Arcadia on its Grand Voyage.

As we are visiting many parts of europe and eastern Asia I wonder what sugestions other memebrs would recommend for the types of clothing to take as i understand that we may experiance all kinds of conditions.

Has anyone done this and if so can you let me have some suggestions please.

have cruised previously but always in hot climats so clothing was resonably simple.

Regards and look forward to your replies.

Rubberduck487

My wife and I have the good fortune also to be joining Arcadia on the 5th of Jan and according to the literature supplied China could be cold and Australia will no doubt be hot with probably every temperature in between so it looks like we'll spend the remaining time before we go packing.

E.N.

Archived