Best "empty during the day" places on Glory

stbmom

When we took my oldest on his first cruise - we always tried to find an empty club or some place during the day to take him to run around an play.

Any heads up on places that are normally "completely" empty during the mornings and/or afternoons? My twins are too young for Camp Carnival and I want a place to take them where they can stretch their legs, but not disturb other passengers.

The "family time" in Camp Carnival is a little limited.

When we took my oldest on his first cruise - we always tried to find an empty club or some place during the day to take him to run around an play.

Any heads up on places that are normally "completely" empty during the mornings and/or afternoons? My twins are too young for Camp Carnival and I want a place to take them where they can stretch their legs, but not disturb other passengers.

The "family time" in Camp Carnival is a little limited.

How old are the twins?

most of the bars/clubs are empty during the day. the cinnabar seldom has anyone in it during the day, but the one away from most everyone is on deck 3 by the cyberspace (internet room) A huge bar with dance floor it is called the Ivory Club. Camp Carnival is age 2 and up. Are the twins younger than that?

There is a little room called "Club Crimson" near the upper level entrance to the Golden Dining Room right off the main atrium on Atlantic deck. Its hardly used even when the ship is full since its fairly out of the way and not known about. There are couches, tables and a little fake fireplace.

Archived