RCI scrapbooks and stickers

I'm going on the 12/21 sailing on the Independence. I love to scrapbook, and would probably buy the scrapbooking supplies. I'm not sure if they are cruise specific....but, I could purchase an extra set and mail it to you when we return.

Are the scrapbooking supplies sold as a set, or individually? Any idea of the price????

Thanks for the offer, however that is the problem. We walked past them and didn't have time to stop. I wanted to go check them out later in the week and the time was never available. I thought at the time I would just come home and get stuff, now I can't find anything I like. I did buy one book in a light blue color (reminds me of the water) that may be the best i can find. I also found some cruise papers and stickers in the store and I know of one website where I can buy stuff. I just wanted to check out what RCI had.

The start from scratch scrapbook sold on board for the Caribbean is basically a stylized map of the tropics with photo and title windows based on this paper.. Scrap your trip used to sell the matching paper but I don't see it in the cruise section although they still use it as the image link.

scrapyourtrip_2028_15454104

I have bought it once but have not again. I bought a book while it was on sale that had nice shades of blue months before our last cruise. I did buy the sticker pack while on board for that book but won't be starting it till after the holidays so I haven't even really looked at it yet.

I just found the exact set that was sold on our ship online, and the company's website states: "Due to our contracts with the major cruise lines – these kits and albums are sold EXCLUSIVELY on-board the ships." So e-bay is probably the only option. That website by the way is: http://www.3birdsdesign.com/products.html

Archived