RE: Super Bowl Cruise Anyone?

We and some friends of ours (all from NC) are planning to book the 3 day cruise on Monarch out of Port Canaveral on January 30 (the Super Bowl is Feb. 1). Road trip by car to Port Canaveral. We just completed a 10 day cruise so I know this will seem dreadfully short, but what the heck...its still a cruise.

We've never sailed during the Super Bowl but I'm thinking it should be a blast. The CC boards for this cruise are completed dead and it is less than 60 days away now. What's up with that?

Any fun people out there up for a fun weekend cruise? Its dirt cheap, more money to spend on beer. I'm still holding out hope that my NEW ORLEANS SAINTS will be representing the NFC that day. Come on, party like its Bourbon Street. :cool:

Later folks...

• 1 month later...

Okay, so I won't actually be on a ship on Super Bowl Sunday, but I will sailing on the day after. I had no idea when or where it was going on when my mother, my sister, and I booked a cruise for February 2 - out of Tampa. We had to book a hotel for the night before in Brooksville, north of Tampa, because everything else was booked up - and we feel lucky to have found something that close. Oh well, we may not be watching the game (we're driving in that day), but we'll definitely have it on our minds. Have fun!

We and some friends of ours (all from NC) are planning to book the 3 day cruise on Monarch out of Port Canaveral on January 30 (the Super Bowl is Feb. 1). Road trip by car to Port Canaveral. We just completed a 10 day cruise so I know this will seem dreadfully short, but what the heck...its still a cruise.

We've never sailed during the Super Bowl but I'm thinking it should be a blast. The CC boards for this cruise are completed dead and it is less than 60 days away now. What's up with that?

Any fun people out there up for a fun weekend cruise? Its dirt cheap, more money to spend on beer. I'm still holding out hope that my NEW ORLEANS SAINTS will be representing the NFC that day. Come on, party like its Bourbon Street. :cool:

Later folks...

There are already a bunch of us booked. Join us on our M&M thread and meet everyone. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=871483

I am looking at doing a Superbowl cruise on the Grandeur. It's out Tampa so the drive is very easy for me and since the Superbowl is here I'll miss all of the congestion and mess. However, I missed out on the recent price discount so I'll have to hope it drops again.

Archived