Xmas Gift for First Time Cruisers

Hello everyone,

I will be cruising soon with some first time cruisers - an adult couple and a teenage boy. I was trying to think of a few good gift ideas that are cruise related. I know I could do the gifts though Carnival, but I was trying to think of some other things as well. Any ideas?? Thanks for the help!

Get them lanyards. Most people don't think about a lanyard until they see everyone else with one.

Also, an over-the-door shoe rack. It was a lifesaver and had we not read it on CC, we would have had nowhere to put the little things such as lotions, tissues, cameras, hats, socks, and whatever else you use them for.

Another really great newbie gift would be a laminated deck guide. It makes learning the ship so much easier.

Hope these suggestions helped.

CRUISE ON!!!!!!

Hello everyone' date='

I will be cruising soon with some first time cruisers - an adult couple and a teenage boy. I was trying to think of a few good gift ideas that are cruise related. I know I could do the gifts though Carnival, but I was trying to think of some other things as well. Any ideas?? Thanks for the help![/quote']

Some of our personal favorites for cruising are: a backpack and a dryerase board. We could have sold these two items 50 times or more! LOL! The backpack is lightweight and is a lifesaver for shore excursions! The dryerase board worked great to keep each other informed of one anothers whereabouts. The small bottles of hand sanitizer is another great addition to the backpack, especially in port! Hope this helps!

I carried my wine onto the ship in my backpack with no problems and used it to take souvenirs home. :)

Archived