fellow beach lovers! details on mr sanchos

joy seas

HI trying to find out specifics on watersports at mr sanchos. Trampoline? climbing, floating rock? kayaks? snorkle gear? (not an excursion, just gear to check out local fish etc...) trying to decide between paradise beach and somewhere possibly less crowded. Know my teens would love all the fun at paradise.. Know myself and travelling companions would like the AI option at sanchos. Any input is greatly appreciated:)

Hi Joy,

I just booked Mr. Sancho's all inclusive today for our February trip through ***** (you can click on Mr. Sancho's beach club icon on the left and then book online.) Carrie is very helpful and responsive...and the price is right at $40 per adult, $30 kids 12 & under. The AI includes all non-motorized watersports...a pool, jacuzzi, snorkel equipment, kayaks, and she wrote back and said they'd have the floating iceberg there prior to our trip. There does not appear to be a trampoline. They also have beach volleyball.

The AI also includes food & drink...'all food off the menu except lobster dishes and all drinks except fancy drinks like the ones in the pineapple shell and top shelf liquor.'...that's a direct quote from one of Carrie's emails. I have a teenage boy so I thought the all inclusive option at Sancho's would be much cheaper than having to keep him fed throughout the day. It's also nice knowing that it's already paid for.

There's a photo gallery of the place at cozumel-tours.com/mr-sanchos.htm. I don't know for sure but the beach area appears to be larger than Paradise Beach.

Good luck in your decision...hope this helps!!

Archived