Ventura - making friends

Reeee

Hi :)

I'm Marie, I'm 17 and I'm booked on the Ventura Christmas Cruise 08/09.

Just 16 days to go!

If there's anyone going on the same cruise around my ages please get in touch with me! We could arrange to meet up. :cool:

Thank youu x

Hi :)

I'm Marie, I'm 17 and I'm booked on the Ventura Christmas Cruise 08/09.

Just 16 days to go!

If there's anyone going on the same cruise around my ages please get in touch with me! We could arrange to meet up. :cool:

Thank youu x

Hi Marie, good luck in finding new friends, using the internet before you sail is a great way of making ready made friends. My daughters always do that before we cruise.

I would suggest that this site does not get a very wide audience from the P&O crowd. To give yourself the best chance of making friends, can I suggest you pop over to the P&O website and go in to the community area. There may even be a thread on your cruise.

Good luck and have a great time.

Gerry

:)

Hi Marie

We went on Ventura a couple of weeks ago and had arranged to meet some people we had met on the roll call on this website. We all had a fantastic time and are definitely going to keep in touch.

I hope you find some more people your age who will be on the cruise. It's a great ship and you will have a fantastic time and I am soooooo jealous!!!

Ann

Hi Marie

We went on Ventura a couple of weeks ago and had arranged to meet some people we had met on the roll call on this website. We all had a fantastic time and are definitely going to keep in touch.

I hope you find some more people your age who will be on the cruise. It's a great ship and you will have a fantastic time and I am soooooo jealous!!!

Ann

I can definitely second that :-) and if you don't get on you can hide quite easily in Ventura's mass if you don't get on :-)

Suggest looking at crows nest as well. Our group was quite wide ranging in age 25-65 which was great and we all had great fun with cocktails and just spending time on the beach and attempting to stay on a jetski!!

Huw

Ahh thank you for your comments :)

I'll try some other websites then, but even if I don't end up meeting anyone before we leave I'm sure I'll meet loads of people when I'm on it.

...14 days, getting closer!!! ;)

Ahh thank you for your comments :)

I'll try some other websites then, but even if I don't end up meeting anyone before we leave I'm sure I'll meet loads of people when I'm on it.

...14 days, getting closer!!! ;)

You may want to look at the roll calls. Noticed a few from Derby on your cruise:- http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=530510

Enjoy the caribbean :-) it was lovely in November and probably as spectacular in December. - Just remember a brolly does come in useful :-)

Huw

I have just come back from the above cruise on the Ventura. Weather was fab except for 1 day out of the 14. There were loads of people on board of various age groups so you will be bound to meet people when you get there. I can really recommend the Hot Springs trip in Dominica for £32pp. I went on this trip with people I met on the cruise as was away with my parents and loads of young people were on this trip. Only bad point about this stop was that it was so late into the cruise to get to know more of the people beforehand.

If you want to know any info or tips re the ship etc then just ask. We had 4 formal nights one of which was specifically Black and White theme 007 James Bond. In addition we also had 3 casual dress up theme nights (optional) so if you want to take part make sure you pack something pirates / 70's / caribbean ie loud shirt etc. We knew about the formal nights but not about theme nights so were unprepared and had to try to buy things in port which worked out a bit expensive. All in all we had a fabulous time and I'm sure you will also.

Archived