Costa Rica zip line excursion?

imykdzmom

Has anyone done the Costa Rica zip line excursion, the 2 hour bus ride doesn't sound good to me but if that's the only way to the zip line then I had better be on the bus huh? Also, do they stop for a meal or do we wait till we arrive back on ship? Any suggestions or comments are appreciated. :rolleyes:

We have not did the zip lining in costa rics BUT did do it last year in Antigua. OMG I was so excited to do it and had to talk my husband into it. Anyways 1st zipline..... I honestly almost had a heart attack, I thought I was going to flip over backwards it was the scariest thing I have ever done. I begged to walk out of the rain forest they told me I could not 2nd one just as bad I was hyper ventilating it was horrible. 12 yr old, 16 yr old, and hubby fine I was last of the family and FINALLY on the third there was a platform to walk off and off I went the workers called ahead with "sounds" I was finished. I will NEVER attempt this again i am really surprised i didn't end up with a medical condition LOL . However, my family loved it and would do it again on our Christmas cruise....... I told them go have fun and I will stay on the boat and have cocktails and get a sun tan.

I think we may be on the same cruise 12/20 freedom? Your name looks familiar , I will have to search my roll call.

We did the zip lining in Costa Rica, but we did it with a private tour guide. We only had about a half an hour ride to get there. We also did a bunch of other things after the zip lining. We loved it. We booked our tour with Charlie soto.

Can't remember the email address, but think if you went on the costa rica boards you should be able to find it.

Archived