01/20/2009 Split cost of Comfort Suites to do Atlantis Aquaventure?

sillygirl399

My husband and I are taking the NCL 01/17/2009 - 01/24/2009 cruise on Norwegian Majesty. We will be in Nassau on Tuesday, January 20, 2009 (01/20/2009). We would like to do the Atlantis Aquaventure excursion but $150 per person is too expensive. I read about booking a room for the day at Comfort Suites Paradise Island to gain access to Atlantis and the waterpark. You can get up to 4 Atlantis wristbands per CS room. Unfortunately for us, the price comes out about the same as the excursion price for 2 people on that date. However, if we split the cost 4 ways with another couple, it would cut the cost down to about $100 pp instead of $150 pp. That is based on the current CS room price, which may drop. We could save $100 per couple. Anyone interested in splitting this cost with us?

My husband and I are taking the NCL 01/17/2009 - 01/24/2009 cruise on Norwegian Majesty. We will be in Nassau on Tuesday, January 20, 2009 (01/20/2009). We would like to do the Atlantis Aquaventure excursion but $150 per person is too expensive. I read about booking a room for the day at Comfort Suites Paradise Island to gain access to Atlantis and the waterpark. You can get up to 4 Atlantis wristbands per CS room. Unfortunately for us, the price comes out about the same as the excursion price for 2 people on that date. However, if we split the cost 4 ways with another couple, it would cut the cost down to about $100 pp instead of $150 pp. That is based on the current CS room price, which may drop. We could save $100 per couple. Anyone interested in splitting this cost with us?

Just to let you know.. you will get only 2 wrist band with the basic room price. You will need to pay for add'l persons in the room ($40pp I think), as well as additional taxes and surcharges. This may still be a good deal depending on the room rate.

do you have AAA? I just checked and for a room at the Comfort Suites for your day is only $180 plus the fee's......check your price again....they lowered rates today.

please be advised any requests for shares must be posted on your roll call forum and not on any other boards.. please repost.. this notice will be left up for 24 hours to give you time to repost... enjoy your cruise!

do you have AAA? I just checked and for a room at the Comfort Suites for your day is only $180 plus the fee's......check your price again....they lowered rates today.

Wow, you are right! They lowered the price of the room $46 from yesterday to today, so now I would save about that much over the excursion price if I book it for just my hubby and I. Question is, should I book now or will the rate drop more?

• 4 months later...

Archived