Snokeling Tours

Pat&Mary

Can anyone recommend a good snorkeling trip in Belize City? I have looked at both Coral Breeze and Star tours. They both have multiply trips. I am not sure which is the best.

I do not what to end up with the huge crowds from the ship.

Any other tour companies that you could suggest.

We are cruising on the Carnival Miracle and arriving on Jan. 22 if anyone else is looking to go snorkeling.

Thanks.

We just came back from Belize on NCL Spirit. We booked the Coral Breeze sting ray and reef trip online at their website. We had 6 in our group so we got a discount. There were only 3 other people on the boat which could have easily held 25. It was a nice, professionally done, trip. The water was a little rough that day, but it waas still a nice excursion. Caye Caulker is really laid back and quiet. The ride out to the reef from the dock is about 45 minutes. The reef was beautiful. Many fish and lots of sea life. You won't regret it.

Back in 2005 -

We got up early this morning and took a 7:30 AM a snorkel tour to the Barrier Reef about 6 miles out. Even include a beach stop at Rendezvous Caye. This was one of the nicer beaches I have ever seen. It must have been because it was an island and we were the first ones there. There were grass hut like covered areas and a bar and bathroom facilities all with the grass hut décor. Many lounge chairs available. We could have spent an entire day there :)

Back in 2005 -

We got up early this morning and took a 7:30 AM a snorkel tour to the Barrier Reef about 6 miles out. Even include a beach stop at Rendezvous Caye. This was one of the nicer beaches I have ever seen. It must have been because it was an island and we were the first ones there. There were grass hut like covered areas and a bar and bathroom facilities all with the grass hut décor. Many lounge chairs available. We could have spent an entire day there :)

Do you remember if this was a private tour or through the cruise line?

Thank you!

Archived