Specialty restaurant prices on Spirit

LisaRae

Does anyone know the prices for the Specialty Restaurants? I have tried to find the threads about the prices, but the only ones I found with a full list were from other ships. I have mixed feelings about paying for dinner. I know the food at the specialty restaurants is supposedly wonderful and equivalent to that of incredibly expensive restaurants on land; but I still feel like one of the reasons we choose a cruise over other vacation choices is because it includes the food and entertainment. We did eat at Disney's Palos, but it was only $5 extra per person, and no kids were allowed.

Also, I assume you have to tip at the Specialty Restaurants. Do you also tip a waiter in the regular dining rooms? How does that work?

Thanks in advance for any info you can pass along.
LisaRae

[quote name='LisaRae']Does anyone know the prices for the Specialty Restaurants?[/QUOTE]

$12.50 Shogun
$15.00 Taipan Bistro
$20.00 Maxim's Steakhouse
These are pretty much the basic prices.

[quote name='LisaRae']Also, I assume you have to tip at the Specialty Restaurants. Do you also tip a waiter in the regular dining rooms? How does that work?[/QUOTE]

Tipping is a personal thing. We dined in Maxim's and Shogun Teppanyaki, and we did leave a tip.
In the regular restaurants the $10.00 charge to your room per day covers most everyone else.
I like the regular restaurants on the ships, but I really like the specialty ones. I plan on doing both.
Have a great cruise

Archived