Majesty cabin - 9550

Hi, we were in cabin 9052 back in October. Here's a link to the picture I took standing in front of our window. It's hard to explain so i thought this would give you the best reference.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=photoPrintPreview&friendID=36222620&albumID=2211817&imageID=44262162

This was our first cruise and we had the best time! Hope it's great for you as well.

We stayed in 9550 in April 2007 and found it to be a great location. The only obstruction really is down, where the lifeboats block the view to the water (of course if there was no lifeboat hanging there you would actually look down onto the promenade deck because decks 8 and 9 are stepped back).

If I remember right, there is a lifeboat "hanger" slightly forward of your cabin, but I don't recall thinking it affected my view much. Like you, I liked having the window and that little ledge to perch on and watch out the window.

The location is also great -- almost midship and not too far from either set of elevators. Two decks up to the Windjammer, one deck down and back for the theater balcony.

Enoy your cruise in a great room!

PHXscuba

"You can't have everything -- besides, where would you put it all?":D

Hi, we were in cabin 9052 back in October. Here's a link to the picture I took standing in front of our window. It's hard to explain so i thought this would give you the best reference.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=photoPrintPreview&friendID=36222620&albumID=2211817&imageID=44262162

This was our first cruise and we had the best time! Hope it's great for you as well.

Excellent! Thanks for the picture. It looks like a lot of light will come in and we'll be able to see the ocean quite easily.

Thanks for the info/feedback and the picture. I stayed in an SO before, but it was a bit closer to the elevator. I will be taking a B2 cruise, so we needed a cabin that was available on BOTH cruises.

Looking forward to the B2B as this is our first time. It is only a 4 and 3 night cruise, so it is like a 7 night cruise, but it will count for 2 RCCL cruise credits.

Excellent! Thanks for the picture. It looks like a lot of light will come in and we'll be able to see the ocean quite easily.

Archived