bacab horseback riding

sunfish8

Hi: I know everyone has highly recommended the cave tubing but...I am huge claustrophobic, the dark, and too many people makes that one out for me. I would like to horseback ride. Has anyone done this tour and

can you book it at the pier? Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I had booked a tour with Smuggler's Run Plantation in 2006 and loved the horseback riding ,it was just awesome, the owner's are the nicest people and all the horses there were awesome, I am going on a cruise in Sept and I am going to book again with them :)

Hi,

I had booked a tour with Smuggler's Run Plantation in 2006 and loved the horseback riding ,it was just awesome, the owner's are the nicest people and all the horses there were awesome, I am going on a cruise in Sept and I am going to book again with them :)

We are interested in this as well, how did you get in touch with them? I've left about 6 email messages and haven't gotten any responses (yup, I've checked my spam filter:)).

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! After hours of searching I found a Horseback Riding Excursion for my family of five. (Children ages 14,13 and 11). I ended up booking through Banana Bank Plantation. www.bbl@bananabank.com . They were wonderful with getting back to me, each time within a 12 hour period. Leisa who wrote to me was extremely sweet through her e-mails and great about answering all of my questions. :)They provide transportation to and from port, 1 1/2 hour ride through the rain forest,traditional lunch, tour of grounds where you will see exotic birds,spider monkeys and more ending the day with a boat ride on the river. Estimated time back to port 3pm. Adults are $99.00 and Children 12 and under $46.50. There are many wonderful reviews from past customers.

I hope that this works out for you.

Keep me posted,

Deb

Archived