Super 8 in Dania

all4cruisin

Is this the one right on dania beach blvd?? on the way to the beach??we used to stay at a Motel 6 there when we had our boat docked but haven't been by that way in a long time. Am wondering if the name is changed?

We stayed there last Feb. It was very nice. A little over 1 mile to the beach, but there was a nice sidewalk for most of the way. A couple of small cafe's on the beach to get a burger, pizza... Also, a bike/walking path along the beach which was nice too. There is a nice shopping center right across from the hotel with a Mexican, and restaurant. Walgreen's right next door for last minute things. The pool is small, but there is a hot tub. We thought it was nice. They also have free pick up from the airport, and a free shuttle to the cruise port!!! That saves you about 40 bucks!!:)

We stayed there last Feb. It was very nice. A little over 1 mile to the beach, but there was a nice sidewalk for most of the way. A couple of small cafe's on the beach to get a burger, pizza... Also, a bike/walking path along the beach which was nice too. There is a nice shopping center right across from the hotel with a Mexican, and restaurant. Walgreen's right next door for last minute things. The pool is small, but there is a hot tub. We thought it was nice. They also have free pick up from the airport, and a free shuttle to the cruise port!!! That saves you about 40 bucks!!:)

I am sorry, but I have misinformed you. I was referring to the Sleep Inn in Dania beach. I apologize. I have never stayed @ the Super 8.

Hi,

My kids live around the corner from the Super 8. Sorry, I wouldn't suggest you stay there unless you have a car. There is NOTHING nearby to do or go to eat. In Dania there is a Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn, Comfort Inn and several other hotels within two blocks of each other. They all have free pickup at Ft. Lauderdale airport and transfer to the Ft. Lauderdale cruiseport.There is a little shopping center with some restaurants -- fast food and sitdown eating. Google Dania Beach hotels and you can check them out.

Sheila

Hi,

My kids live around the corner from the Super 8. Sorry, I wouldn't suggest you stay there unless you have a car. There is NOTHING nearby to do or go to eat. In Dania there is a Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn, Comfort Inn and several other hotels within two blocks of each other. They all have free pickup at Ft. Lauderdale airport and transfer to the Ft. Lauderdale cruiseport.There is a little shopping center with some restaurants -- fast food and sitdown eating. Google Dania Beach hotels and you can check them out.

Sheila

Thanks for your info. Our plane doesn't land until 10 pm, so by the time we pick up our luggage and get to the hotel I'm sure it will be after 11. We really just need a place to sleep.

Hi again,

Just make sure they will have someone at the hotel/motel to pick you up at the airport for such a late flight. If not, it's worth staying at one of the other hotels.

Sheila

Their shuttle only will pick up until 11 pm. We will be taking a taxi if we are later than that. I can't imagine a taxi to this hotel is very much, and we will be splitting the cost 3 ways.

Thanks for your help.

Archived