Help Please - current cruise out of New Orleans?

Rhondito

Can anyone tell me when the current cruise out of New Orleans will be returning? It left Monday.

My parents & brother are on it and for the life of me I can't remember which ship they are on or when they are supposed to be back. I tried looking on Carnival's site and didn't have much luck.

Help, please?

Can anyone tell me when the current cruise out of New Orleans will be returning? It left Monday.

My parents & brother are on it and for the life of me I can't remember which ship they are on or when they are supposed to be back. I tried looking on Carnival's site and didn't have much luck.

Help, please?

The Carnival Fantasy gets back on 12/13 and the Norwegian Spirit gets back on 12/14

you might want to let them know they will return to snow. :p

I doubt that will happen. The snow is already gone.;) As soon as the sun came up that was it. We were up at 5 this morning watching it come down. Last time it snowed in our area was about 18 years ago so needless to say we were excited.:)

I doubt that will happen. The snow is already gone.;) As soon as the sun came up that was it. We were up at 5 this morning watching it come down. Last time it snowed in our area was about 18 years ago so needless to say we were excited.:)

I got up at 3:30 here in Lafayette. It was sooo exciting to see the snow. The only thing left is my son's snowman (and it's not recognizable as a snowman anymore, lol). Everything else is gone.:(

Archived