YOGA on the Liberty?

inaina

Yoga classes are there for a $10 fee. I still haven't taken one onboard - the times were not good for me - often while in port or very early a.m. I have heard from other cruisers that they are a very basic beginner class.

I think the gym opens at 6 or 7 am if I remember correctly. I tend to end up walking outside, taking the stairs, & doing active stuff in port instead of the gym on a cruise so I don't remember exactly. The gyms are very nice onboard on the occasions I've used them. :D

Certified Yoga Teacher here....:p

Have done yoga on the ships, it's pretty good, it's $10, it's only 30 minutes, :rolleyes:

HOWEVER....

At times I feel as if the ship instructor is trying to impress the students rather than instruct and teach them :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

Inaina, I take my own mat (the lightest weight one I have) and can always find a quiet out of the way spot on the back of the ship to practice while watching the ocean go by - nice! :p Have a great first cruise and enjoy the sushi!

Thank you for clarifying , the price is not so bad ,I wish it would be 1 hour.... Jan 3rd on the Destiny my first cruise!!!!!:p

Archived