Formal night on 4 night Caribbean Cruise

CLOU

Am I reading my cruise documents correctly? Is there really a formal night on a four-night cruise in the Caribbean? I really do not want to have to pack formal clothes and get dressed up on such a short Caribbean cruise.

Am I reading my cruise documents correctly? Is there really a formal night on a four-night cruise in the Caribbean? I really do not want to have to pack formal clothes and get dressed up on such a short Caribbean cruise.

Yes - but honestly, especially on shorter sailings - you will see a fair % who don't really stick to "FORMAL". You may see a few tuxes, and many suits - but a fair % might just have some dress pants and a nice shirt. For better or worse!!

I only bring my tux along for sailings of 7+ nights.

When do you sail??

Tom

We sail in a week, on December 20th. We may just skip the dining room and do sushi on the formal night, rather than bothering even to pack a suit. We have a week to decide. Thanks for the input.

We sail in a week, on December 20th. We may just skip the dining room and do sushi on the formal night, rather than bothering even to pack a suit. We have a week to decide. Thanks for the input.

Hmmm.... 4 night.... Dec. 20th....

Just like our cruise on the Century!!!

If it's the Century you're on - why don't you drop by the roll call and say HELLO - we are planning a meet-n-greet ! http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=696677 We are up to 7 pages, but don't let that stop you!!!

Tom

Archived