Several Questions --1st time to Grand Cayman

saintsfan01

Hello--we are going to Grand Cayman on the 2-22-09 Conquest Cruise. This will be our first time there. Most likely will book with Native Way, Moby Dick, or Fat Fish (any suggestions???)--but here is the question...If I book with one of these will I still have time to visit the turtle farm???? Your help will be appreciated!

Well you didnt state which tour you want to take with these companies, but I can vouch for Native Ways, they have a "Stingray City and Island Tour" which includes the Turtle Farm. I have taken this tour twice now, love them. Each time we only had 4 people in our group so it was super personalized. No big crowds to deal with. Even had our own boat to ourselves! Check out their website, you can find them by doing an internet search. Great company!

I think you are mixing up 2 tours.

There is Rays, Reef, and Rum Point

or

Rays, Coral Gardens, and Starfish.

I would not recommend trying to combine a turtle farm visit with the rum point tour.

If Conquest is in GC until 4pm, the last tender will probably be listed at 3:15pm.

You could ask Nativeway if they could arrange an add on tour for you, but you won't have much time with the turtles.

Hello--we are going to Grand Cayman on the 2-22-09 Conquest Cruise. This will be our first time there. Most likely will book with Native Way, Moby Dick, or Fat Fish (any suggestions???)--but here is the question...If I book with one of these will I still have time to visit the turtle farm???? Your help will be appreciated!

Hi there!

We will also be on that cruise and we are also from La. If you are interested in nature, in Grand Cayman there is a bird sanctuary called Rockland. There is a tour that will take you there and also to Drs. Cave beach. If you want more info on it just ask.:)

We wanted to take the tour of stingray city, star fish, rum point.....then do the turtles...is this possible?

I don't think you will have enough time to do both unfortunately. I did this tour last month with Nativeway. It's about a 5-5 1/2 hour tour, and we got back to the pier about 3:15. I would also recomment Nativeway. We had a wonderful time!

Ok... adding more questions:

Do Native Ways get to the sand bar early... no cruise crowds

Has anyone ever ran out of fish on their tour

Family friendly

Starfish beach is: good, great, incredible?

Is there any time to just hang out at a beach after the 3 hour tour?

Any and all info would be great!

TIA!

Archived