Pride 10-17 Video Presentation

garyhartaz

I finally got the video I shot of our 10-17 cruise on the Pride completed!

I warn you now, YOU MUST HAVE A DSL, CABLE or BETTER to watch or download the video as it is 190MB in Size!!!!

You also must have QuickTime installed on your computer to watch within the browser or after you have downloaded it.

Here is the link: [url="http://community.edirectglass.com/cruise.htm"]http://community.edirectglass.com/cruise.htm[/url]

If you have any problems watching, email or post here. The video is 1h:20m and covers embarkation to a ship tour to ports and so on. If you are looking to get an idea about the Pride and/or the ports in Mexico, this video is for you!

Cheers,
Gary & Adrienne
[url="http://www.garyhart.com"]www.garyhart.com[/url]

Great!!!!!!!! Just great!!!!!!!!! I felt like I was on vacation with you.
I just whish you had told me it was going to be so long, I would have made popcorn first.
I will be on the Pride in January can’t wait.
Thanks for the preview it looks like so much fun, but then again when is a cruise not fun?

[quote name='secordwest']Great!!!!!!!! Just great!!!!!!!!! I felt like I was on vacation with you.
I just whish you had told me it was going to be so long, I would have made popcorn first.
Thanks for the preview it looks like so much fun, but then again when is a cruise not fun?[/QUOTE]
ATTENTION!!!! As the OP stated in his post, the video is 1hr 20min long. This is a long video, but well worth it..... and make sure you have a box of tissue too if you've been on this cruise as it will make you cry.....

[quote name='secordwest']Great!!!!!!!! Just great!!!!!!!!! I felt like I was on vacation with you.
Thanks for the preview it looks like so much fun, but then again when is a cruise not fun?[/QUOTE]
It was fun making the video and everytime we watch it with family or friends, each and everyone of them want to go on a cruise now!

We thank everyone for their help here in planning our first cruise and we are glad to give a little somethine back.

Cheers,
Gary & Adrienne
[url="http://www.garyhart.com"]www.garyhart.com[/url]

Gary, your video is so much fun. I sailed the Pride a couple of years ago when she was based in Port Canaveral. Your video brings tears to my eyes, remembering how much fun I had. Thanks for sharing with us.

[quote name='qualtek']Gary:

Excellent video. Just Excellent! Love'd your choice of music too! I'll party anywhere you are the DJ - LOL!

Thanks again!

Linda[/QUOTE]
Funny you should mention the music. If you liked the music, I have a two-disc set that I just released that I will make available FREE to anyone on this board who emails me a mailing address. Allow 1-2 weeks for delivery and that includes anyone in Canada :D

[quote name='GoinCruisin']Hi Gary! I would LOVE a copy! What is your email address??? Thank you so much for the offer. Can we make a contribution? I hate for you to do all this for free! Let us at least cover the CD's/shipping and your time!!!![/QUOTE]
[email="garyhartaz@hotmail.com"]garyhartaz@hotmail.com[/email] and that'll get you the CD. The record label will take care of the rest :)

Oh my gosh. I loved it. Everything about the video was so great!!!! It brought back such good memories when we went last Nov. We are going again in March and cannot wait. There is just something wonderful about the Pride. I actually got a lump in my throat when we had to walk off her. Watching this video brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so very much. I loved all the special effects except you did not stay on the caption as long as I needed to read it completely. Take care and many thanks

Archived