Still removing fuel surcharges?

basilh

Did you make final payment yet?

If so you will have an OBC when you get on the ship for the amount of the fuel charge you paid.

If you haven't made final payment yet, did you check your account on the RCCL website? My fuel charge was finally removed from all three of our rooms for our upcoming cruise in April. It basically just reduced the remaining balance we owe for our cruise.

If none of the above applies, I wouldn't hesitate to call and just check. I would talk in a nice tone and just ask if they are still working on the credits for the fuel charge. As long as you are nice about it, it can't hurt to just ask.

Did you make final payment yet?

If so you will have an OBC when you get on the ship for the amount of the fuel charge you paid.

If you haven't made final payment yet, did you check your account on the RCCL website? My fuel charge was finally removed from all three of our rooms for our upcoming cruise in April. It basically just reduced the remaining balance we owe for our cruise.If none of the above applies, I wouldn't hesitate to call and just check. I would talk in a nice tone and just ask if they are still working on the credits for the fuel charge. As long as you are nice about it, it can't hurt to just ask.

We sail in April too. The fuel charges are still showing up my res. I still owe a balance. What is your sail date? Ours is the 26th on the Victory.

Actually we sail in February. I have made final payment and I called RCCL and they said yes we get OBC and emailed me a copy of exactly what shows up on line???

Is there somewhere else to go online and see if we have OBC? I have been looking under the payment tab on the booking dashboard and all it shows it that we have paid for everything in full and that we paid 220. in fuel surcharges???

We sail in April too. The fuel charges are still showing up my res. I still owe a balance. What is your sail date? Ours is the 26th on the Victory.

We sail April 4th on the Liberty. Mine were just removed yesterday. Keep checking, I'm sure they are still working on it.

Is the Victory a RCCL ship?

You should probably go over to the Carnival board. I doubt many people on this board know about how Carnival is handling things.

We are paid in full for our 1/18 sailing. Our TA said that we would get a OBC -HOWEVER, RCCL said to her that if oil goes up again =to $65 a barrel, we would NOT get OBC. I hadn't heard that stipulation before!

Yep, they put that in to cover their butts! They have the right to add it back on if the fuel cost goes back up.

Archived