Any Thoughts on Cabin A427 on the Aloha Deck- Sapphire Princess

kooljamming

We booked this cabin on Sapphire Princess and was first impress because of the midship location. I am a bit concern about possible noise from the deck above. I am usually not fussy about cabin location, just which to be prepare. I know the Caribe deck in the same category has larger, partailly covered balconies but the ones available are at front of the ship. Choosing can be hard:eek:

Thanks

Pauline

I would go with a balcony on Caribe deck anytime. We have stayed in cabins of varying categories on the Sapphire including Aloha and really noticed the differance in size. FYI, in our Aloha cabin, we did not notice any noise from above us, but the Caribe deck balconies are the best by far, regardless of where they are on the ship.

Size does matter!!

I would go with a balcony on Caribe deck anytime. We have stayed in cabins of varying categories on the Sapphire including Aloha and really noticed the differance in size. FYI, in our Aloha cabin, we did not notice any noise from above us, but the Caribe deck balconies are the best by far, regardless of where they are on the ship.

Size does matter!!

:p:D

Thanks. I will call my TA on Monday and hopefully get one where bigger is better!

Archived