Diving in Dominica

CruisinCoach

I will be visiting Dominica aboard the Carnival Victory and would like to get in a two-tank dive. We are in port from 10am to 6pm and there is no ship excursion, probably because of our late arrival. I have checked the Dive Dominica and Nature Island Divers sites, but their two-tank dive is a morning dive, which I will miss, and then a single afternoon shallow reef dive around 1pm. I would really like to do a typical two-tank dives, with the first one on a deeper wall and the second on a shallower reef. Any suggestions???

Hi,

Try e-mailing Dive Dominica. They have accomodated us in the past when we could not make their "regular" boat. We paid just a little bit more and had a boat and DM to ourselves. It was spectacular!

I hope this works for you - have a great time.

Barbara

We had 6 people so I booked a dive/combo trip with aldive.com We went to Scott's Head (my request), and saw good topside scenery. Too bad the current was strong that day for snorkelers so we went to another site.

For the second site we went to Champagne Reef, and very nice shallow dive.

After diving, we had a short island tour before getting back on ship.

Dominica is a rugged, very lush green island. No or little beach on the southwest coast where we were.

Archived