Independence photos

cruiseray1

You first need to put your pictures onto a host website. I use photobucket but I know many people use webshots. After your pictures are on a host website there should be a link to post them to a website. Just put that link into your post here on CC and the picture should show up right in your post.

You first need to put your pictures onto a host website. I use photobucket but I know many people use webshots. After your pictures are on a host website there should be a link to post them to a website. Just put that link into your post here on CC and the picture should show up right in your post.

thanks

I'll give it a try tomorrow

Before doing the below, you should have two sessions of your browser running, one for Cruise Critic and the other for Webshots

When you put the picture on webshots, if you post in native mode you will get a small thumbnail image. Do the following to get a larger image.

The procedure is

a. Click on the thumbnail on webshots to blow it up to full size.

b. Then scroll to the right and down. You will see a section that lets you expand the image, labeled "Link to this Picture". There will be 5 small boxes 100, 200, 425, 500, 600. These represent size of the pic, in pixels.

c. When you click on one of these 5 boxes, webshots resizes the picture.

d. Then look below, you will see 3 long skinny boxes. Left click the lowest box, labeled "Post to a Forum". The whole address should now be gray.

e. Then right click the address and click "copy" when the menu opens up.

Then click to activate the browser window pointing to cruise critic.

f. Go to the post where you want the picture to appear. Right click the insertion point, click paste as the menu opens, and the code for the picture will be inserted (not the picture itself).

g. You can post multiple pictures in a single post by jumping back and forth between the two browser windows.

Like this -

2373749490096246620S600x600Q85.jpg

above is 600 pixels

2294337510096246620fDHSpL_th.jpg

This is 100 pixels

And this is 600, again

2294337510096246620S600x600Q85.jpg

This is easy once you get the hang of it. Take your time.

Before doing the below, you should have two sessions of your browser running, one for Cruise Critic and the other for Webshots

This is easy once you get the hang of it. Take your time.

Thank you for taking time to explain. I have a Macbook so I hope this works.

I'll try and post some photos for everybody sometime today. thanks for you help.

Archived